Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Jonah Goldberg and Juan Cole

A few weeks ago, I posted my email discussion with Juan Cole based on inaccurate comments he had made about the Middle East Media Research Institute. Cole dismissed me in his arrogant way. Now Jonah Goldberg of the National Review finds himself in a similar fight. He cites the posts of yours truly in his latest salvo as an example of why he finds Cole to be arrogant, and why he thinks debating him on the Middle East would be a waste of time. The original post refuting Cole's MEMRI critique is here and the post featuring my email discussion with Cole is here.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

I agree completely. Told you, it would be a waste of time. I think it would be more productive for you to start a debate with someone like your columnist than with someone like Cole.
Good job on getting those hits. Keep on getting published - soon you'll become famous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home