Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Stalinists of the Israeli-Palestinian discussion

Well, Mark Elf, the anti-Zionist of Jews Sans Frontieres, has taken to erasing my comments when I dare to take him on at any length. Of course, he has a right to do so; it's his blog, his propaganda. That's not going to stop me from losing all respect for him in the process, though; one who erases views one disagrees with does not have the courage of his convictions. If it were me, I'd love having people with contrary views post comments. Perhaps I will take his advice and simply post more on my own blog, which he hopefully won't try to erase. Mark can have his closed-minded echo chamber and cover his ears when he hears something he doesn't like. Just like a three-year-old.

Jews Sans Frontieres is a fairly typical example of what anyone right of radical left can expect at an anti-Zionist blog; most of the posters are nasty people, and logic is not their strong suit. They are retrogade when it comes to history, and they are often not even up on their own arguments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home